The Loch Sport Community Representatives Group, CRG is a group of volunteer residents that provide a forum for discussion and dispersal of information regarding matters that concern the Loch Sport Community.
We meet on the 1st Tuesday of each month, except January and November which is the second Tuesday because of (Melbourne Cup) at 10am in the Public Hall. All residents welcome.
Purpose of CRGs
A Community Representative Group (CRG) is a group of people committed to working with their community to identify key community issues and concerns and facilitate the community planning process.
The aim of a Community Representative Group is to bring about positive community change by:
• Ensuring as many people as possible have an opportunity to have their voice heard.
• Facilitating processes that will identify the key concerns of the broader community.
• Providing opportunity for the community to work together on matters relating to their future direction.
• Providing a link between the local community and government agencies.
• Overseeing the development of a Community Plan that captures the vision and hopes of the community, identifies key community priorities and suggests actions for addressing these priorities.
Thank you East Gippsland Catchment Management Authority, for allowing us to show this amazing video.